Our Experience & Results
We have a wide variety of experiences that have built our expertise in executive coaching, career strategy coaching, transition coaching and related organization consulting. Some example include:
- Coached the new CEO of a $950 million NASDAQ technology and services company to adapt to a reconstituted Board of Directors and dramatically new market conditions.
- Over a 3 year period, coached 27 executives of a public company including the CEO and CFO of a strategic acquisition to support their onboarding and adjustment to the parent’s culture.
- Engaged by the CEO of a $1 billion public company to prepare a Division President for the COO and then CEO role, including improving board relations, communications approach, and team engagement.
- Coached the CFO/COO of a $2.5 billion public company to clarify his role, enhance team engagement, build a relationship with the CEO, and improve several potential derailing behaviors.
- Retained by the Board of Directors to assess the CEO of a health services company and the CEO of one of Chicago’s most prominent not-for-profits
- Coached the new Chief Medical Officer of a nationally recognized hospital in building a plan to define, and to be successful in, the new role.
Career Strategy Coaching
- Coached the CEO of a $6 billion NYSE distribution company and the CFO of a $20 billion global consumer goods company in implementing their planned early departure from their organizations, and in building a ‘portfolio’ career plan for each.
- Coached the newly named CEO of an insurance company spin out, to make the decision to accept the role, manage the transition, and work with the new board of directors.
- Engaged to accelerate the development of the CFO of an association and to support his winning the CEO selection process. This was the first time in the history of the organization that an internal candidate became CEO.
- Coached the COO of a $600 million NASDAQ professional services firm on personal effectiveness and restructuring his role to better align with his strengths to ensure sustained success.
- Coached the US CEO of a $4 billion global food company through a period of parent company CEO transition, a role the US CEO had interviewed for and expected to be awarded. The US CEO has remained with the organization is now CEO of the Americas
- Coached the SVP of Strategy of a $15 billion chemical company who became CEO of a publically traded bio science company.
- Coached the President of the Americas for a $1.2 billion industrial company who became CEO of a $400 million consumer durables, branded PE owned company.
- Advised most senior executives who have exited a $20 billion global manufacturer since 2002 including general management, marketing, operating, finance, sales and public affairs executives.
- Coached most (8 of 13) of a senior team of a $40 billion retailer following change in CEO.
Provided full service support for executives pursuing new directions: a VP of Marketing who established a ‘time share VP Marketing’ consultancy that has been highly successful for the past seven years; a Senior operations executive who acquired a $15 million manufacturer in the sunbelt, and the General Counsel of a $3 billion technology company who established a Law Firm focused on technology clients.
Coached the CEO of a $100 million manufacturer who became an Operating Partner with a PE firm.
- Designed and led the implementation of an accelerated development process leveraging the proprietary Shared Success Framework for 130 VP-level high potentials with a $15 billion technology company, and for 60 executives with a $2 billion industrial manufacturer.
Designed and led implementation of an innovative Succession and Development Planning process for the top 8 jobs of a rapidly growing S&P 500 company.
Led a team assessment and development process for a $500 million consumer products company. Engagement included the CEO, his direct reports, and their direct reports, and brought organized learning and development focus to the business for the first time.
Designed a team-work process focused on improving innovation for a $700 million manufacturing company. Served as executive coach to the President/CEO and the Chief Commercial Officer.
Designed custom learning for the global HR team of a $10 billion consumer company focused on changing the role of HR business partners to include serving as a ‘career architect’ for high potentials.